Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random Tagging.

You guys know the term hangat-hangat tahi ayam or hot-hot chicken shit right? That is how it is with my blog! Since I've been lost for so long because of my lazyness, I'll just do some random tagging to satisfy some of you guys.

Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


People who I wanted to tag are;
-All who read my blog la!

1.Crazy stuff u did before.
-Skip Friday Prayers.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
-Lepak with friends and family.

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life,will you back to the past ?
-Nope, everything's fine by me!

4. What would u do if u were to die tomorrow?
-Ask GOD, my parents and everyone Forgiveness man.

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
-Yes, my parents.

6. Do you feel loved in this world?
-YUP!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
-My parents.

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
-Sleeping and then wake up play L4D.

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-Yes.

10. List 5 things that u like in a guy/girl.
~Unsensitive
~Casual
~Simple
~Adorable
~Joker

11. What are the requirements that you not wish from your other half?
-Looking like an Ah Lian/female version of LaLa.

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
-Study smart and be good to others. Worship God.

13.Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
-Yup, that friggin' Tanker and that asshole camper, Smoker.

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
-Subway, it's healthy trust me.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
-Rich!

16. What book are you currently reading?
-You're kidding me right?!

17. How would you show your love to your bf/gf?
-Yup.

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
-Love Story - Taylor Swift, because VK won't stop singing the song at Langkawi.

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
-Personality? HAHA!!, nobody's perfect.

20. Do you believe love at first sight?
-Nope.

Oh yeah, Langkawi post will be in by this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment